Recent content by LuckyGreen

1. L

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

Yes, something like this... Too big for the available space? Thanks, - Lucky
  2. L

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

Has anybody tested Intel QuickAssist cards in this system? This may well be the router hardware I've been waiting for, but I need to nail up IPSec tunnels and for me to buy that system, I'd like to know which Intel QuickAssist cards have been tested to work in that system. Any takers?
  3. L

2x10G+2x2.5G+PCIE Solt+Intel VPRO+U.2 NVME[Minisforum MS-01]

@JaxJiang Did this system ever get shipped and reviewed? I could see myself buying one. Or two.
  4. L

R86s Router

@Patrick thanks for the detailed review. One clarification question: While the CPU cannot encrypt a full 10Gbps with IPSec, my combined OpenMPTCProuter (OMR) WAN uplinks will be no more than 2Gbps passing through the WAN SFP+ NIC. (The LAN SFP+ NIC will have to handle more traffic for...
  5. L

R86s Router

[I don't wish to hijack this hardware thread with a discussion about multipath TCP. However, I also wish to save the reader some time walking down dead alleys]. Unfortunately, ZeroTier's new multipath features do not provide the capabilities that I mentioned above and that I am seeking: the...
  6. L

R86s Router

Greetings! First post in this forum. Straight-forward question: How many Gbps can the R86S move through its SFP+ NIC that are IPSec AES-256 encrypted? I am looking for a box on which to run OpenMPTCProuter (*) to aggregate a variety of WAN uplinks, from a VDSL, to multiple 5G modems using...