Recent content by Kalistoval

1. K

ES Xeon Discussion

Thats normal my haswell ES boots fast and my broadwell ES boots slow its just how it is
  2. K

ES Xeon Discussion

The raider
  3. K

ES Xeon Discussion

IMHO the board is plucked return it.
  4. K

ES Xeon Discussion

It should have worked, Its possible that the flashing process was a dud. I could sell you mines I have 2 E5 2683 v4 they both work they came off of a HP dual socket motherboard. How ever you will still be in the same situation if the motherboard bios wasn't flashed properly. You have to without...
  5. K

ES Xeon Discussion

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /C START "GTAVLauncher.exe" /high /affinity FFFFF then the path of the game. F counts cores/threads
  6. K

ES Xeon Discussion

I figured the GTA V last week C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /C START "GTAVLauncher.exe" /high /affinity FFFFF "C:\Program Files\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe" Every F is 4 cores apparently I can only use 20 core for GTA V. Its a constant 60fps 1080x1920 Ultra everything maxed out with x4 msaa
  7. K

ES Xeon Discussion

I havnt taken a look yet, I updated all my software e.g cpuz, hwinfo 64 and aida64. Before I would get inconsistencies in my readings up until I updated the software its possible that your software is dated.
  8. K

ES Xeon Discussion

I think it should be stickied somewhere that the x99 Msi Raider ships with the oldest bios only supporting haswell v3. It works very well and just needs a bios update to p.4 and above to work with broadwell es v4's.
  9. K

ES Xeon Discussion

SPI flashing
  10. K

ES Xeon Discussion

The bios chips are solder to the board is pretty risky on the x99 Raider.
  11. K

ES Xeon Discussion

For the Raider you will need a cpu, I do know some motherboard are able to update the bios without a cpu. What board are you planing to use?.
  12. K

ES Xeon Discussion

I have used both, The p.4 is a better bios than the p.5 both will work though. So you will need either a retail x99 Haswell chip or know some one that can lend you one
  13. K

ES Xeon Discussion

You need a v3 to update the bios I had this problem 2 weeks ago I have the 2683 v4 on a x99 raider. If you are near the houston texas area I could lend you a hand I have a Xeon v3 haswell.