Recent content by Apolinar Zaragoza

1. A

Supermicro X9DR3-F-B Fan control

Is there a tool or program I use for this? I'm quite new to all this stuff so if i could be pointed in the right direction that would be great. Thank you in advance. By the way I'm using Unraid on my setup.
  2. A

@skelleton is there a way to by pass this I do use some noctua so those spin at a much lower speed.
  3. A

Supermicro CSE846 PSU Fitment?

@StammesOpfer or if you can link me to the guide i might attempt it as i think the pdb board is about 200 dollars. Thanks.
  4. A

I recently upgraded to this motherboard Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X9DR3-F from this Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X10SL7-F the issue i'm having is that the fans will speed up all of the sudden then they will slow down. It does it non stop no...
  5. A

@StammesOpfer do you happen to know what the pdb tower model number is? And also i'm not sure if they cut the excess part and if they do does that affect it in anyway?
  6. A

@StammesOpfer so I just received the new psu but unfortunately it doesn't fit the connectors are different. My old one has a wide and smaller one the new one has 2 wide ones. Any idea what the correct connector is called or where I can buy one?
  7. A

Yeah thanks that was helpful I ended up picking up 3 of the green fans for 35 dollars. Haven't been able to strike a good deal on the pws-1k28p-sq but still looking. Thanks for all the great advice.
  8. A

Sorry should have been more detailed currently i have the stock ones ill link them Supermicro 80mm Hot-swappable Middle Axial 7,000 RPM Fan (FAN-0127L4) and the ones i'm looking at have the same dimensions lower db with slightly lower cfm and rpm which are these Supermicro 80mm Hot-Swappable...
  9. A

@StammesOpfer by any chance do you know if these FAN-0074L4 would fit in the front fan wall for the same chassis? Trying to quiet down as much as possible and i have some Noctua that require modifications. Not sure if its worth doing all the work or seeing if these along with the psu would do...
  10. A

Thank you very much for the quick response. I'm new to these cases and I know I had read some psu needed a specific plugin or connector.
  11. A

I just purchased this Supermicro chassis SuperMicro 4U Storage Array JBOD SAS2 X8DAH+-F 24xCaddy SAS2 6Gbp Expander 2xPSU | eBay and was wondering if the PWS-1K28P-SQ would fit. I know the 920 does but not sure of this one thanks.
  12. A

Help modding/silencing a Supermicro PWS-1k21p-1R PSU

Does anyone have a link or video to how quiet the PWS-920P-SQ are? I'm interested in getting a quieter solution for a new case I just bought. Thank you.