WTS Norco 4224 - Southern California

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

HomeLabber

Dec 13, 2015
I have a Norco 4224 4u rackmount chassis available for local pickup in Orange County, CA.
Just over a year old, I purchased it to put my workstation machine on the rack but ultimately ran out of rack space so my workstation went back into a tower case.
Have all the hardware, including rails. The drive bays haven't been used at all as I never made it beyond a single disk configuration before migrating back into the tower case (similarly, I didn't have enough fan headers for all the case fans, so some of those haven't been used at all either). It does include the separate internal ssd mount and quieter 120 mm fan wall (w/ fans).

Let me know if any of you are local and interested or have any questions

HomeLabber

Dec 13, 2015
Price?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I think $350 is fair (including the rails). I can take pictures if desired, should be like-new. Just went and looked through my emails - chassis was purchased 11/15 (so less than a year old) and the rails (Norco RL-26) were purchased in February of this year so it's within the warranty period as well.