AU [WTB] Intel P3500/P3600/P3700 FH Brackets (G91824-002)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DavidRa

Infrastructure Architect
Aug 3, 2015
Central Coast of NSW
www.pdconsec.net
Would anyone have a source for the Intel full-height brackets to suit the PCIe flash adapters - the bracket itself is most likely marked IPN G91824 002 in microscopic text, and will suit the P3x00 series of PCIe adapters. There was one other post here years ago with no answer.

All the Ebay sellers claim the right bracket but are actually selling LSI 6Gbps or 12Gbps SAS brackets. They have the correct spacing for the two screws but are threaded instead of through-hole, and the offset from the PCIe slot is a few mm out.

If anyone HAS them, I need 4, and I don't mind shipping halfway around the world.

Reactions: Samir

RolloZ170

Apr 24, 2016
ali seems to have them 5 pcs 30 bucks.
but i don't know if they fit.

Last edited:

RolloZ170

Apr 24, 2016
this is the correct one ?
seems they weight them up in gold
these where sold in germany for $27usd, but sold out.
504771a.jpg

Last edited:

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
If the LSI ones are threaded, that's something a drill bit and and a few minutes will sort out really quickly.

Reactions: nexox

nexox

May 3, 2023
Yeah they use the standard low profile bracket pattern, except the screws go through from under the bracket into the heatsink, a 3mm or 1/8” drill followed by maybe a little work with a file to flatten everything out works just fine.

nexox

May 3, 2023
I didn't have any offset issues, but I do remember the bracket fit between two parts of the SSD, not all the way at the bottom of the stack.

Edit: technically mine is an SSD750, which has additional parts for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and RolloZ170

DavidRa

Infrastructure Architect
Aug 3, 2015
Central Coast of NSW
www.pdconsec.net
I should have clarified - the distance from the bottom of the bracket to the first hole seems to be 5mm out, it's not the offset of the bracket to the card itself. It looks like the wrong bracket would hold the card out of the PCIe slot - and air gaps often aren't good for conductivity:

1702183361897.png

Note that I have no idea if the HH and FH slots have different offsets at the bottom, there, so maybe I can just use the LSI brackets with holes drilled?

Reactions: RolloZ170

nexox

May 3, 2023
I measured mine, which looks exactly like your photo with the lower heat spreader, it's the standard low profile hole pattern, and I am currently using the bracket off an old 3Ware SATA controller, drilled out, it fits as well as any other PCIe card.

DavidRa

Infrastructure Architect
Aug 3, 2015
Central Coast of NSW
www.pdconsec.net
I measured mine, which looks exactly like your photo with the lower heat spreader, it's the standard low profile hole pattern, and I am currently using the bracket off an old 3Ware SATA controller, drilled out, it fits as well as any other PCIe card.
Interesting. Do you happen to still have the HH bracket? Is the foot of the HH bracket a few mm shorter than the FH bracket? That would explain lots of things.

nexox

May 3, 2023
Mine actually didn't come with a bracket at all, but if it's standard then every HH bracket should be shorter there.