Where are the best places that I can study about servers and cloud services?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Jogui

Feb 21, 2021
Recently (Some days ago) I started researching about servers and cloud services because of a cloud gaming project that I want to do, but I don't know where I start learning about servers and cloud services.
I liked this website, but I think this site is more focused on reviewing and these things, but I want to understand about servers, why some are better than others, specs, how to choose the best options in cloud services and servers, etc...
I study hardware since 2017, but I never stopped to understand about servers.
I already heard about Xeon and I understand a little bit about the Epyc's server processors.
Sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong place.
Sorry again if I made some mistake while writing, I write very badly in English, mainly because I'm still learning how to write in english and I'm trying to get used to it.

Stephan

Apr 21, 2017
Germany
Try the old IBM Redbooks for System x from the time before they sold everything to Lenovo. Or their SANs (V3700 etc.) from the era. Many 100s of pages to study servers and components. For example: https://systemx.lenovofiles.com/help/topic/com.lenovo.sysx.7945.doc/PDF_4255_7945_7949_PDSG.pdf

Also hate to break it to you but just like there is no Santa there is no "cloud", only other people's computers. ;-) What you probably wanted was Linux and implementation and maintenance of services on it.

Reactions: zac1