took the plunge...

Discussion in 'Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and AI' started by Venturi, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Venturi

Venturi Active Member

I'm starting my dissertation on deep learning and diagnostic imaging. So much to learn and so much to write -and sound like I know what I'm talking about...when I really don't,

I'm considering focusing the dissertation on the automated diagnostics (in a n ANN/deep learning) compared to traditional radiologist evaluations on certain procedure codes (to be decided), I have found a singular image DICOM 240 terabyte DB with reports and I'm trying to get queries that can get what I need. I a, also trying to anonymize the data but keep all the relevant information

Regardless, I will pestering the members of this forum info. At certain times I will consider outright bribes.

Thank you

J

Marsh, maze, Patriot and 1 other person like this.
  2. L.P.

L.P. New Member

Hi Venturi,

good luck for your dissertation! Have you also considered using a state-of-the-art setup such as GANs coupled with Reinforcement Learning?
    We use it for different kind of spatial data and early results are looking pretty promising.

Sincerely,
    L.

3. Venturi

Venturi Active Member

I'm just now getting my feet wet. trying to learn GAN, CNN, DCNN, ANN, algorithms, reverses etc. for Clinical Decision support and diagnostic imaging.

...starting to feel a little lightheaded... overwhelmed....