Thanks to Chuckleb

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

5teve

Jan 23, 2015
Perth, Australia
I just wanted to make a public thank you to chuckleb with his assistance with an order i wanted to place. I got a great deal on a number of disks from Gohardrive and as they do not ship internationally chuckleb offered to deal with the international part of the order for me

It was a big exercise in trust and I am not disappointed, the good were shipped quickly and arrived seemingly safely (just testing drives now, but can only test 1 at a time!)

Its great to know there are still genuinely decent people out there, so thank you again chuckleb for your help.

Steve

RandyC

Mar 1, 2014
Portland, OR
In the same spirit, I would also like to thank Chuckleb for providing me with low profile brackets for the Mellanox ConnectX-2 VPI cards that are super affordable right now.

I have been wanting to get into infinband for some time now, but the 20Gb did not seem like a good way to go, and the 40Gb cards and switches have been cost prohibitive for a long time.

Thank you Chuckleb.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
+1 he even gave me a foot massage with my RAM purchase... ok, maybe not :D

Entz

Apr 25, 2013
Canada Eh?
+1 . He is actually why I ended up finding this site. Got some connectx cx4 low profile brackets from him many moons ago

TubaMT

Jul 26, 2014
+1! Great guy, seller, and contributes a ton of excellent information to this forum! Thank you!

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Got my parts, plan to test them this week!
Thanks again!