STH Official Meetup Group

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

J Hart

Apr 23, 2015
This is also right near the Computer History Museum. I think I'll try to make a quick flight up there to attend and to check out the museum.

IanCutress

Nov 4, 2014
Looks like I'll be flown out for the other event. Will see if they'll extend the stay to loop this in as well :)

Reactions: Patrick

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Found the 'other thread' double-tap.

Any chance or a recorded session for the remote folks that can be posted/hosted on the forums/site or at least a re-post of presentations/ideas/hack sessions covered?

Reactions: gigatexal

chilipepperz

Mar 17, 2016
You've got lots of people coming. How are you putting this together? Are people here helping? I didn't know you had a big staff to pull this off.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@Patrick plans to make this a yearly thing based on how this one goes? I'd make next year's event.
Let's put it this way. We were expecting the STH + SM + Intel participation to be 30 people or so and then have foot traffic from Hacker Dojo and the Python Machine Learning class that is there.

We are already at 48 attendees just from the STH list. At least we are not going to be light on participation.

If it ends up going well my hope is to make this a more than once a year event.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
Let's put it this way. We were expecting the STH + SM + Intel participation to be 30 people or so and then have foot traffic from Hacker Dojo and the Python Machine Learning class that is there.

We are already at 48 attendees just from the STH list. At least we are not going to be light on participation.

If it ends up going well my hope is to make this a more than once a year event.
w00t - "welcome to STH-con a convention of home-lab nerds from around the world!" - potential local newspaper headline in the future? ;-)

Good luck this year Patrick and STH.