SOLD: 64 sticks of DDR3 8GB 12800R ECC Server RAM ($5 per stick)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jayHan

Jun 14, 2019
**ALL SOLD**

**PLEASE NOTE : These came from working Dell Servers, but are not factory refurbished. Please ensure they are compatible with your systems before purchasing**

FOR SALE : x64 sticks of DDR3 8GB 12800R ECC Server RAM for $5 a stick OBO

Here are the full specs

HYNIX 8GB 2Rx4 PC3 - 12800R - 11 - 11 - E2

Preference for selling them in bulk, willing to work out a bulk price if you buy x32 or more.

I will only cover shipping if x16 sticks or more are bought at once.

If you are only looking to buy 2 or 4 sticks, please be patient, I'll be working with bulk sales first, then will get to you as i have to work out shipping.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

thanks
Jay

Last edited:
Reactions: uppie1414

jayHan

Jun 14, 2019
I tried to add photos, but cant get it to work, you should be able to click on the link, let me know if the link doesnt work

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Photobucket is not the place it once was. Of course, I saw it's financial problems from day one.

Due to the way the forum rewrites urls and the way pb is trying to do the same thing, it breaks the image embedding. Link seems to work fine.

Reactions: jayHan

thingy2098

Mar 16, 2018
I bought some from Jay in this thread - his communication was great, the RAM was shipped lightning fast, and arrived safe and sound. (just in case anyone looks at this thread in the future for a seller reference. :)

Reactions: Samir