Seagate 960GB Nytro SSD for $253 in CDW Outlet

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
CA
@Samir as @MiniKnight pointed out

1- Not even remotely close to a 'deal'
2- You are the only one posting CDW "deals"... are you employed, invested or have any interest in this company?

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
@Samir as @MiniKnight pointed out

1- Not even remotely close to a 'deal'
2- You are the only one posting CDW "deals"... are you employed, invested or have any interest in this company?
I only compare the price for the actual same unit. I'm not shopping versus what else is out there. :rolleyes: If someone needs this particular drive, then this is a really good deal.

I don't work for them or anything like that--just look for deals to clear my head and post stuff I think is good.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
I only compare the price for the actual same unit. I'm not shopping versus what else is out there. :rolleyes: If someone needs this particular drive, then this is a really good deal.
In that case, no biggie. It is a bit lower than other places. Maybe it is the mediocre-ish reputation for Seagate SSDs that made me sensitive. Remember the 1200 series!

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
In that case, no biggie. It is a bit lower than other places. Maybe it is the mediocre-ish reputation for Seagate SSDs that made me sensitive. Remember the 1200 series!
I actually don't know how good or bad these are as I don't have the coin to get ssds moreless sas ssds. I just look at stuff that I can't buy and if it's a good deal try to think of who can buy it so I don't oogle over it anymore. :D