Q1 2020 STH Lab Cleaning

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I have been spending way too much between spinning up networking on STH as well as YouTube for STH. Need to raise some funds. Payment via PayPal.

CPUs
  • 2x Intel Xeon E5-2683 V4 (16 core) $450 each
Memory
  • 16x 32GB DDR4-2400 ECC LRDIMMs - $1200 for the set - Note that these are A2ZEON brand LRDIMMs I had in a Supermicro server with the E5-2683 V4
Networking

Last edited:

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
No, that was my lame attempt at humor from an old meme: Tree Fiddy | Know Your Meme

In my head it sounded pretty funny. Being Jamaican most of my relatives pronounce three as tree.
It's amazing how much web culture has become a part of everyday real-life culture. :)

Yah man, down in Ja-ma-cah tha pru-nun-c a-tion has a dif-rent riddem to it. ;) I loved trying to nail it down. I listened to a lot of local radio and the reference to the lion was pretty frequent, showing how important the lion is in Jamaican culture--I would have had no idea. Beautiful country as we drove across the island when my wife was there on a work trip. :cool:

Too bad it's a pretty scary place if you're not native. (Getting gas for the rental car was 'interesting' as there was a disagreement between security and a guy who just rolled up to the front of the place blocking the doors. :eek: And the gunshots ricocheting from the city we could hear every night from the hotel in Kingston where we were staying let us know very quickly that nighttime isn't a time to go exploring. :eek:)

Reactions: SRussell