Oddest cases

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

seang86s

Feb 19, 2013
Wow. I haven't ordered anything from them for a few months. Their service was always top notch. Sorry to see them go.

Reactions: Patriot

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
Wow. I haven't ordered anything from them for a few months. Their service was always top notch. Sorry to see them go.
Wasn't for lack of business ... Owner had personal problems and rage-quit, fired everyone and closed up.

CreoleLakerFan

Oct 29, 2013
Ok, I'm shopping for a new storage server case and came across this. I love Lian Li and all... but this is odd. Love the reviews.

Lian Li DK-02 Black Aluminum Computer Desk (Computer Case with Legs) - Newegg.com

Anyone else have odd cases? Amazingly this will take an E-ATX board as well as a miniITX.
That's kind of awesome. Only problem is that you'd have to make some sacrifices, as you couldn't fit a multi-GPU rig AND a E-ATX ESX AIO in the same chassis. Unless you got one of those Dual GPU Titans, or something. Now there's a thought ...

<must ... resist>