New Micron 7400 PRO 7.68TB NVMe U.3 (7mm) Non-SED Enterprise SSD - $349

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Your main problem would be other labbers looking for a few pcs not really the resellers imo.

If im looking for something like 5pcs for lab getting it at 30% below normal price would be a decent deal.
As a reseller you can get most types of (atleast used) for a bigger discount than that all day.

Would really expect the volume of labbers buying it to exceed the few resellers that would overpay for list prices rather than approach sellers for volume.
You don't know what some of us find in our searches. ;)

I think if every one of us that peruses for deals posted all our links publicly, then resellers--small or not--would buy all the stuff and leave us with nothing. The reason I think this is because it happens regularly here and that's just on one or two items that are posted.

Reactions: Fritz

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
What about great a megathread where everyone can post deals, and discuss the deals. Subcribing for mail updates on that thread will be be difficult since at least 1 of 10 posts are discussions. If the deal is still alive after 24 hours, admins can move it and belonging comments into its own thread for further discussion.
Or we could have a dedicated forum for that so admins wouldn't have to do so much work-- oh wait... :D

hmw

Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone started getting these annoying mails from Crucial saying the 7400 is back in stock = but on the website there's no retailers and no buying options?

Reactions: Samir

Serhan

Sep 22, 2017
Has anyone started getting these annoying mails from Crucial saying the 7400 is back in stock = but on the website there's no retailers and no buying options?
I got 4 messages like that, went to the site to see it is oos.

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
Same for me and received 7 emails. Stopped on the next Autobahn departure but no retailer is available. :rolleyes: