Mem-Store Discounted Memory

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

drdepasquale

Dec 1, 2022
Mem-store is a small company that manufactures and tests memory in Santa Clara California, USA. Over the past year, they have been struggling and are in need of support. They have excellent customer service and a great selection of memory. Over recent months, many of their prices of memory have been cut in half. The prices are some of the lowest I've seen, especially for some specific hard to find server memory.

Mem-store eBay

I have not been paid to promote or endorse these products or store. This is based on my own experience

Attachments

David Madole

Oct 8, 2017
I have bought from this company multiple times in the past. The modules are house branded but have always been the right thing, have always worked as they should, and none of mine ever failed.

Reactions: Samir and T_Minus

ghost792

Jun 19, 2023
I’ve purchased memory from them on several occasions also. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. They’ve also been helpful in answering questions about memory compatibility.

Reactions: Samir

Sacrilego

Now with more RGB!
Jun 23, 2016
I've also purchased some tsv 3ds memory from them about 3 years ago.
Back then I thought it was a bit risky because of compatibility issues with these specific modules.
But the memory is still going strong with no issues.
No bad experiences to speak of.
Compared to what I bought back then, prices did drop to almost half.

cptcrunch

Dec 14, 2021
Kentucky
I recently purchased 32gb ddr4 udimm ecc from them for what i felt was a stupidly good price. Their ecc udimms are consistently the cheapest on eBay. They've all worked well

yobigd20

Jul 8, 2016
Ive bought several TB of memory through them throughout a few years. Reliable, but I dont really see the price discounts you're referring to. Seems in the same ballpark of past purchases to me.

Reactions: frogtech and Samir

jollymonsa

Apr 27, 2016
I bought a 256GB kit from them in April ddr4-3200 ECC at 424. Just checked in the prices and now it's 414. :rolleyes:

chrgrose

Jul 18, 2018
I've seen their listings all over eBay, but I never realized that mem-store is actually manufacturing their own memory... I thought they were just resellers of some generic looking memory modules!

Propaganda

Dec 6, 2017
They aren't manufacturing their own ICs right? Who's chips are they using micron, Samsung, hynix?

lvx4

Jun 13, 2020
I recently purchased 32gb ddr4 udimm ecc from them for what i felt was a stupidly good price. Their ecc udimms are consistently the cheapest on eBay. They've all worked well
Have a link? I'm in the market for some ECC UDIMM and from what I can see, they're charging $90/stick of 32GB...

jollymonsa

Apr 27, 2016
Keep in mind that their 2 pack of 4 would be cheaper by not a small amount. I think they have listings issues Lot of 4pcs 32GB DDR4-3200Mhz RDIMM Memory for AMD EPYC | eBay

but here is the 8 pack also
Have a link? I'm in the market for some ECC UDIMM and from what I can see, they're charging $90/stick of 32GB...