Machine Learning for Beginners

Discussion in 'Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and AI' started by K D, May 9, 2018.

1. K D

K D Well-Known Member

I'm looking for some learning resources to get started on Machine Learning. Can anyone give some pointers?

2. mackle

mackle Active Member

I started taking the ML course on Coursera. Enjoyed it but then life got too busy.

3. BackupProphet

BackupProphet Active Member

If you have coding skills, getting started with machine learning is not that difficult.

Safari Online books has a nice video tutorial on deep learning with Python, Keras(Tensorflow)
    Deep Learning with TensorFlow: Applications of Deep Neural Networks to Machine Learning Tasks
    I think for many, that is a good start.

Also be careful about what library you start with, Scikit-Learn for Python cover almost everything related to machine learning except the deep learning part. For Deep Learning, Keras is a good start for almost everyone. Tensorflow, Theano, PyTorch are for the experts.