Is anyone here from Houston?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

John Titor

Jul 20, 2016
United States
As I've been chatting with and making trades/sales to people on here for the past few months, I've been noticing that almost everyone is located in Silicon Valley or Canada (plus a few in the EU or Australia).

Are any other members here located in Houston? I know Texas isn't necessarily as big of a hot-spot as SF by a long shot, but it still has me curious.

I feel like I used to when I was the only person using a Zune instead of an iPod, yelling "there are tens of us!" hah.

StammesOpfer

Mar 15, 2016
There is actually a sizable amount of tech in Texas. It seems most used gear I buy is from CA or TX mostly in the DFW area typically.

cesmith9999

Mar 26, 2013
My brother is in the DFW area. I spent 10 years there 20 years ago... My uncle lives in the Houston area.

If I was still there... I would have 4 garages... 2 for cars, one for projects, one for my server room...

Chris

DD Anthony

Jan 14, 2017
Houston Texas
As I've been chatting with and making trades/sales to people on here for the past few months, I've been noticing that almost everyone is located in Silicon Valley or Canada (plus a few in the EU or Australia).

Are any other members here located in Houston? I know Texas isn't necessarily as big of a hot-spot as SF by a long shot, but it still has me curious.

I feel like I used to when I was the only person using a Zune instead of an iPod, yelling "there are tens of us!" hah.
In the Houston area we don't have a huge market but DFW does. Usually you have to look a bit harder for Houston but its here.