Intel Xeon E5-2699 V3 QTY2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TechNar

Jun 1, 2017
Hi

I have 2 E5-2699 V3 Grade B

100% Tested

If you need pics let me know

$2900.00 Each

TechNar

Jun 1, 2017
Hi this is not a QS there is a reason the QS is so cheap cause they are engineering samples.

Payment can be Paypal

its shipping from CA I can ship international also for extra fee

I ship fedex

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Please take this as constructive comments to help you sell these better
  • As a new member, I do think photos with name are sage advice. I buy lots of items on the STH forums. I'd feel more comfortable buying from you through ebay where there is buyer protection. I am not saying you are not trustworthy. You are just brand new to the community.
  • I think your pricing is way out of line.
  • You are mentioning condition B. What does that mean? There's no standard for that. Pictures again will help.
The buyers on here are very discerning. Even without the QS and ES debate, you're still trying to sell older gen, used, chips for a 60% premium over a brand new retail boxed current gen tech with warranty.

TechNar

Jun 1, 2017
No problem guys you can compare specs but each cpu has its own value, its fine I just sold these E5-2699 V3 in a workstation, I have lot of different items in stock will post later.

and ebay is fine if anybody wants to buy from me I can post on ebay no problem.

Thanks for your help

AJXCR

Jan 20, 2017
Please take this as constructive comments to help you sell these better
  • As a new member, I do think photos with name are sage advice. I buy lots of items on the STH forums. I'd feel more comfortable buying from you through ebay where there is buyer protection. I am not saying you are not trustworthy. You are just brand new to the community.
  • I think your pricing is way out of line.
  • You are mentioning condition B. What does that mean? There's no standard for that. Pictures again will help.
The buyers on here are very discerning. Even without the QS and ES debate, you're still trying to sell older gen, used, chips for a 60% premium over a brand new retail boxed current gen tech with warranty.
2696V4 outperforms a 2699 V4 :p

Reactions: Patriot