Ebay warns you that your offer is a contract, you acknowledge that... you have NO ROOM to be upset when a seller expects you to pay.Hey I want to give everyone some heads up about the eBay seller that I made an offer on for some CPUs. I know offers are binding and such but we have all changed our minds at some point. He accepted the offer for 3 @ $85 which I was surprised.
Anyway, this entire experience was extremely off-putting. His seller account is stalliontek on eBay
- This happened late last night so I decided to wait until the morning to see if I should ask him to cancel
- Before noon, he sent me a message asking me to pay. Keep in mind buyers have 48 hours to make a payment
- I thought it was weird to be harassed by the seller so I was a bit put off. I decided to ask him to cancel my offer. I was very polite and apologetic.
- His response: "I we will block you so no deals to be done with u again. "
- I told him I do not like to be threatened.
- He said it's his right to block flaky buyers
- I said I would like for him to just send me a cancellation request so we can both move on.
- He said he can't do that only eBay can, which is a flat out lie.
- So he has made it his mission to file a UPI against me. I could care less.
Not worth it to do business with him.
This is why ebay sucks, buyers like you feeling entitled to anything they want... 'just cuz' your mind changed, wow...