Intel DC P4610 6.4TB U.2 3 DWPD $349

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I would really appreciate it if you folks would take your bickering somewhere else.
Noted. You also have the ability to not read posts or just not read this thread. No one is forcing you to read this stuff.

ArthurA

Sep 26, 2018
Noted. You also have the ability to not read posts or just not read this thread. No one is forcing you to read this stuff.
I'm seeing notifications for non-sense in a thread I've been attempting to provide meaningful tangible insights WRT actual deals. Of course suggesting I'm free to abandon the topic rather than being ashamed at your part in threadjacking to pontificate on speculative BS is precisely the sort of egocentric immaturity that's proliferating this crap. None of you are convincing each other despite the convictions of your correctness.

• Angry
Reactions: gb00s and Samir

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I'm seeing notifications for non-sense in a thread I've been attempting to provide meaningful tangible insights WRT actual deals. Of course suggesting I'm free to abandon the topic rather than being ashamed at your part in threadjacking to pontificate on speculative BS is precisely the sort of egocentric immaturity that's proliferating this crap. None of you are convincing each other despite the convictions of your correctness.
You can turn off notifications at will. You can skim the thread. Both of us believe we are providing valuable information related to the thread. You are welcome to have a different opinion.

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
You can turn off notifications at will. You can skim the thread. Both of us believe we are providing valuable information related to the thread. You are welcome to have a different opinion.
Although your initial contributions were indeed helpful and valuable to some extent, it appears that the perceived value has diminished over time. It is possible that you may now be delving into a topic where the discussion has been exhausted and there is little more to add. Moreover, it has been observed that you are not in a position to share personal experiences related to counterfeit NVMe drives, nor can you present additional evidence to substantiate your claims. Instead, it seems that you are forcefully asserting your opinions on others without a clear necessity, which may come across as imposing and relying solely on beliefs.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Instead, it seems that you are forcefully asserting your opinions on others without a clear necessity, which may come across as imposing and relying solely on beliefs.
As I have previously mentioned, you are welcome to have a different opinion. But without proof that 'all fakes are fine', you fail your own test of 'proof'.

nabsltd

Jan 26, 2022
So, should I take risk with

or not?
Anything that is shipped straight from China is more suspect than items shipped from a more known seller. The item is listed as used, so this makes it less likely to be a fake. That said, some of those known sellers are pricing that exact used drive anywhere between $365 and $470, plus you do have the standard eBay protections.

I think it's definitely worth the risk for one drive to test. After that, if you need more, you can buy based on personal experience.

Reactions: Samir