Huawei Servers Resources: RH2288Hv3 | 5288v3 |

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

emigrating

Feb 29, 2024
In my signature link. Since I do not have a 5288 my self I can not say if the files are correct or will work as expected, so be careful
Cheers, I should have specified, NEW files :)

The archive you have there seems to be correct as downloaded from the xfusion servers, however it's the weird one which includes older than the mountains firmware files whereas the archive on xfusion from 2019 or so seems to have the new bios files.

So if anyone has access to the xfusion downloads I'd much appreciate it if you could grab me the past three-four archives. If not, I hope chinese new years will be over and done with soon so perhaps they can start going thru their application requests :)

SecCon

Arkham Asylum Server Mgmt
May 26, 2022
Cheers, I should have specified, NEW files :)
Ok, fair enough. However, I do not really know what is "new" files for that server. I can't expect any files newer than perhaps 2021 for mine. Unless they do some security releases...

Also waiting for access to xfusion... seems like a con to me by now...

emigrating

Feb 29, 2024
Ok, fair enough. However, I do not really know what is "new" files for that server. I can't expect any files newer than perhaps 2021 for mine. Unless they do some security releases...

Also waiting for access to xfusion... seems like a con to me by now...
New files in this instance is not the latest available zip to download from xfusion, but rather the older ones which includes updated firmware. It's realy weird how they have done this, but the 2021 file seems to include a bios from like 2017 or something.

Whereas the earlier 2020 or 2019 zip includes the 515 bios.

Huawei 5288 V3 Downloads
Awesome. I haven't unarchived these yet, but if they are the available archives you are a godsend. Thank you very much!!

MikeTomlin

Dec 23, 2023
Switzerland
So, the 5288 files are nowhere to be found? I've searched high and low all across the web and everything I find is either 1288, 2288 or backplane for 5288 only. Everything else is locked up tight and no matter what I try (registered a few times now using my phone no's from a number of countries) I get about as far as requesting download access and then I hear nothing back.

Surely someone has the 515 BIOS and 397 IBMC files? Seems like a great little server but the reason I was looking for something other than HP was because they lock their updates up hard.. Perhaps I should just grab another HBA and utilize the5288's as drive shelves?
Send me an PN, and I will provide you with everything you need.

SecCon

Arkham Asylum Server Mgmt
May 26, 2022
Managed to get two, the third seems the same as the first. I have uploaded them to the storage location in my signature, in the root.

1712410062232.png

Are those only for that card or can they go in a server category?

Freebsd1976

Feb 23, 2018
Last edited:

shalunbdk

Apr 22, 2024

You're welcome.
Hi, i have RH2288 V3, but when i try update iBMC i get message "Invalid upgrade file"
my current version iBMC Firmware (U25)2.02, BIOS version (U47)5.22, what i am I doing wrong?