Gigaplus 8-port 2.5G 2-port 10G switch $69

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tigweld0101

Apr 18, 2015
I bought one when the Mega Switch Guide came out last week and after trying it out quickly, I wanted to order more earlier this week when the Gigaplus review was on STH. After that it was out of stock. Now it's back on Amazon and a 23% off coupon. With the coupon $69.29 + tax but there's Prime shipping.

It's the first one in the video covered in the first minute

This sucks that it's cheaper than we paid last week. I'm happy that the coupon works more than once so long as you're doing individual orders. If you're buying 2 put them on different orders and it saves you $20 each with the coupon

Reactions: Samir

piranha32

Mar 4, 2023
If you bought it on Amazon, you can try to request price match. And if this doesn't work, return it saying that you found a better price on Amazon :)

Reactions: Samir

tamuin

Oct 22, 2023
I had to click the check box that says apply 23% discount and then it worked.
I have found that Amazon does not always show me coupons. If I open the same page in incognito mode I see the coupon, but when I login in incognito mode it disappears.

Here is my workaround. First, go to the product page in incognito mode, don't login. Right click on "Shop Items" (should be right next to coupon) and paste the link into regular browser, you should be able to activate the coupon from that page then add the item to your cart.

For this item, the page you are looking for is: Amazon.com: Save 23% on GiGaPlus 10 ports 2500Mpbs Unmanaged Switch promotion

Last edited: