FS: Unifi 48V POE Injector

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Kev

Feb 16, 2015
I have 2 unused GP-H480-050G that came with Unify UAP-AC-PRO.

$10 each, $5 shipping or $20 for both a $5 shipping to anywhere in CONUS.

Kev

Feb 16, 2015
They have their issues. They rev the firmware and software so much that things go from great to bad and they don't even know what happened. Takes lots of users complaining and eventually they can reproduce the issue.

That being said, their management software is one of the better ones and the price/value ratio is much better than cisco and ruckus.

NetWise

Jun 29, 2012
Edmonton, AB, Canada
The first part is not terribly encouraging. So basically this is one of the products where you want to really read the release notes and if it doesn't apply to you, don't bother.

The management software seemed pretty good and significantly more cost effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HomeLabber

Dec 13, 2015
The first part is not terribly encouraging. So basically this is one of the products where you want to really read the release notes and if it doesn't apply to you, don't bother.

The management software seemed pretty good and significantly more cost effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a few of these deployed and they have worked flawlessly for me. I don't use Unifi switches, but the unifi software works quite well and keeps the APs automatically updated etc. With that said, I like the power of my edgemax lite 48 port of the unifi equivalent, despite the single interface, as I want more control over my switching hardware than the unifi interface makes immediately available.

I would actually be interested in the poe adapters, but you can buy them new for the same price new...