FS: Supermicro X9SRL-F 2011 Motherboard + Xeon E3-1220v2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Phoenix, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally, however any prices with shipping included are for the continental US. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. I can upload higher resolution images if requested. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware

Feel free to entertain me with trade offers. I rotate through so much hardware and like new toys!

$379 Shipped - Sold - Supermicro 5018A-FNT4. Barebone system with original box.

$199 Shipped - Supermicro X9SRL-F. You'll get the IO shield and original box.

$89 Shipped - Xeon E3-1220v2

$199 Shipped - Sold - ASRock C2550D4I. Brand new and unopened.

$199 Shipped - Sold - Asus P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L. You'll get all the included accessories and the original box.

Photos will be uploaded tonight.

Last edited: