FS: SOLD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
U-NAS Pics added.

Also, open to trades for the CyberPower UPS.

Last edited:

nev_neo

Jul 31, 2013
8-Bay Diskless NAS - $500 shipped Ground (Cont. US)

Included:

CyberPower OL1000RTXL2U Smart App Online 900w UPS - $350 shipped (Cont. US) or $275 local pickup in NY/NJ/CT area.

- New in opened box. Since the box is opened the merchant won't take it back without a restocking fee so with the cost of shipping I figured I might as well sell it here. Was racked, turned on once and reboxed. Turned out to be the wrong model (I needed PR series not OL series).

TRADES:

Mainly only looking for trades for the UPS. Not looking for anything specific other than some S3500 800GB drives but I'm open to anything that I could find a use for.

Payment sent for U-Nas

DaSaint

Oct 3, 2015
Colorado
Hitachi HUSSL404ASS600 400GB SAS SSD - Trade

- Only looking to trade this for an Intel S3500 800GB if anyone has one handy. Need this exact drive to add to my vSAN datastore.
I might have one of these still floating around in the middle of a move tho so id have to go somewhat digging for it... lemme guess vSAN Cache Tier?

Update: Found it pretty easy HUSML4040ASS600 is the model i have assuming its the same as above just missed a letter?

Last edited:

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
I might have one of these still floating around in the middle of a move tho so id have to go somewhat digging for it... lemme guess vSAN Cache Tier?
I'm using the S3500 800GB's for capacity and the Hitachi HUSSL's for cache. I have some extra HUSSL's but need an additional S3500 to add a 4th storage contributing node. Thanks for checking.

Last edited:

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016

Update: Found it pretty easy HUSML4040ASS600 is the model i have assuming its the same as above just missed a letter?
I'm actually looking for the reverse trade (need an Intel S3500). Also you have the HUSML now the HUSSL. Big difference in write endurance but doesn't apply here anyway. Thanks for checking!

DaSaint

Oct 3, 2015
Colorado
My bad reading hommie :) good luck on the trade look for....

Have to send me your specs on your vSAN throughput... I traded these drives out for NVMe a few months back now using as capacity tier instead of cache...

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
My bad reading hommie :) good luck on the trade look for....

Have to send me your specs on your vSAN throughput... I traded these drives out for NVMe a few months back now using as capacity tier instead of cache...
They certainly aren't going to compare with NVMe that's for sure. But for my home uses I think they work just fine. I haven't done any kind of benchmarking yet though since I got my vSAN up and running. Any good tools you can recommend for this?