FS: ****SOLD**** Ruckus/Brocade Switches - ICX6450-48P, ICX7150-C12P **READ**

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

pancake_riot

Nov 5, 2021
Hello folks,

I have two switches I'm looking to part with. I'd prefer to sell these together but I can split them up if the interest in the lot just isn't there.

Item 1 - Brocade ICX6450-48P 48 port POE switch - $50
This is the "beef snack" from fohdeesha's Brocade ICX Series thread. It's in very good condition and all the ports are fully functional, though the faceplate has a little bit of a blemish above one of the ports that looks like someone poked at it with a flat head screwdriver. This was the core switch of my home network until very recently and has been updated to the highest available code level. Comes with the rack ears and screws as well.

Item 2 - Brocade ICX7150-C12P 12 port POE switch - $100 - AS IS
This is the "microbeefer" from the same thread. It's in good condition and all the ports are fully functional, though I can't guarantee the state of the power supply, so consider this one AS-IS. I say this because about two weeks ago, my wife reported a popping sound coming from the switch and by the time I got down there to check it out, I could clearly smell that familiar scent of magic smoke. The switch was still running and all my POE devices were still powered, but I quickly moved them over to the 6450 and took this one out of service to be safe. I suspect the power supply is on its way out, but I don't have the time or energy to take on another fix project.

It's sat for the last two weeks unpowered, but I just turned it back on to clear the settings and did not experience any issues this time around. Hopefully, someone can buy this and swap the PSU, because it's a neat little switch that still has plenty of useful life ahead of it.

I'll ship anywhere in the US via FedEx or UPS Ground, whichever is cheapest or preferred by the buyer. PM me your ZIP code for a shipping quote. I only accept PayPal Goods and Services and I'll eat the fee.

Timestamp
SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir