FS ConnectX-3 EN Card w/10Gb SFPs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Mr. F

Sep 5, 2011
I am selling some ConnectX 10Gb fiber gear. The cards have the transceivers included.

(1) ConnectX-3 EN Dual port regular size bracket w/ (2) JDSU 10GBase-SR SFP+ transceivers included. $135 + $5 shipping.

Buyer gets a free 8m LC/LC patch cable.

Note: the SFP+ modules I am including with the card listed are JDSU PLRXPL-SC-S43-22-N 10Gb SFP+ SR 850nm modules.

Shipping to USA only. Address must be a confirmed paypal address if using paypal.

Last edited:

Mr. F

Sep 5, 2011
Added a couple more network items and specified the model of SFP+ modules I'm including.

pc-tecky

May 1, 2013
(1) PEG6I 6-port gigabit lan card.. Sorry, I'm not too familar with these, PCIe (what gen and how many lanes?) or PCI-X? Interested if they work good for DIY routers (and vSwitches) like untangled or pfsense (etc.) (perhaps as a VM)?

Mr. F

Sep 5, 2011
(1) PEG6I 6-port gigabit lan card.. Sorry, I'm not too familar with these, PCIe (what gen and how many lanes?) or PCI-X? Interested if they work good for DIY routers (and vSwitches) like untangled or pfsense (etc.) (perhaps as a VM)?
x8 and I believe it's Gen1. Dell Silicom PEG6I Six Port Gigabit (GigE) Intel 82571EB Network Adapter

I used it with vmware and Windows. It's the older intel chipset so it should work with almost anything. The card does have a PLX chip on board and uses 3 dual-port controllers to achieve 6 ports. I have seen reports that some OS' had issues with the PLX, but it's always worked for me.

brendantay

Aug 12, 2015
Australia
I know u say u wont ship outside of us, but as you know I can only provide a US dropshipper (which is not paypal verified)
If you change ur mind and willing to ship outside of US I can provide a paypal verified address :p

Mr. F

Sep 5, 2011
Edited the original post to remove what sold. The 1 ConnectX-3 card is still for sale.