EPYC 7B13 (64 core, 2.2GHz) - $1099 OBO

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

r34p3rex

Mar 9, 2023
Seller only has one of these left, I did a couple of offer/counteroffer rounds last week and got it for $1000. Powered on and working great in my new build!

Reactions: nihonjin and Samir

ocfguy

Oct 25, 2022
I have a 7J13 on my H12SSL. It runs fine, but the VRM can run pretty hot if you set the TDP to 280W and slam the CPU.

Reactions: Samir

lopgok

Aug 14, 2017
I contacted the seller and verified the cpu does not include the plastic carrier that goes around the cpu. All the epyc sockets I am familiar with use the plastic carrier to mount the cpu. I know you can buy the carriers separately...

r34p3rex

Mar 9, 2023
I contacted the seller and verified the cpu does not include the plastic carrier that goes around the cpu. All the epyc sockets I am familiar with use the plastic carrier to mount the cpu. I know you can buy the carriers separately...
Yeap I bought mine off eBay for $20

bitbckt

will google compiler errors for scotch
Feb 22, 2022
I bought what appears to have been the last one from this seller. It included the carrier, and installed and is working perfectly in an H12SSL.

lopgok

Aug 14, 2017
I bought what appears to have been the last one from this seller. It included the carrier, and installed and is working perfectly in an H12SSL.
Strange, because I contacted the seller and they said it did not include the carrier.

bitbckt

will google compiler errors for scotch
Feb 22, 2022
Strange, because I contacted the seller and they said it did not include the carrier.
I was prepared to bring my own carrier based on your earlier post, but it showed up in one. Just thought I'd share my experience.

bugmenot

Aug 14, 2017
I found out there is no "sme, sev, sev_es" flags for this CPU compared to AMD Rome 7532.
All Milan series CPU shoud support AMD SEV.
Can anyone check on their Milan cpu?
/proc/cpuinfo flags for AMD EPYC 7B13
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc cpuid extd_apicid aperfmperf rapl pni pclmulqdq monitor ssse3 fma cx16 pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 movbe popcnt aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt tce topoext perfctr_core perfctr_nb bpext perfctr_llc mwaitx cpb cat_l3 cdp_l3 invpcid_single hw_pstate ssbd mba ibrs ibpb stibp vmmcall fsgsbase bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 invpcid cqm rdt_a rdseed adx smap clflushopt clwb sha_ni xsaveopt xsavec xgetbv1 xsaves cqm_llc cqm_occup_llc cqm_mbm_total cqm_mbm_local clzero irperf xsaveerptr rdpru wbnoinvd amd_ppin arat npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save tsc_scale vmcb_clean flushbyasid decodeassists pausefilter pfthreshold v_vmsave_vmload vgif v_spec_ctrl umip pku ospke vaes vpclmulqdq rdpid overflow_recov succor smca
/proc/cpuinfo flags for AMD EPYC 7532
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc cpuid extd_apicid aperfmperf rapl pni pclmulqdq monitor ssse3 fma cx16 sse4_1 sse4_2 movbe popcnt aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt tce topoext perfctr_core perfctr_nb bpext perfctr_llc mwaitx cpb cat_l3 cdp_l3 hw_pstate ssbd mba ibrs ibpb stibp vmmcall fsgsbase bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 cqm rdt_a rdseed adx smap clflushopt clwb sha_ni xsaveopt xsavec xgetbv1 xsaves cqm_llc cqm_occup_llc cqm_mbm_total cqm_mbm_local clzero irperf xsaveerptr rdpru wbnoinvd arat npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save tsc_scale vmcb_clean flushbyasid decodeassists pausefilter pfthreshold avic v_vmsave_vmload vgif v_spec_ctrl umip rdpid overflow_recov succor smca sme sev sev_es

RolloZ170

Apr 24, 2016
All Milan series CPU shoud support AMD SEV.
all official should, 7B13 is OEM right ? have not seen sev,sev-es so far.
have you made a fresh install with the 7B13 ? there are some requirements for enabling sev,sev-es.