Emulex OneConnect OCe14102-N

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Zalouma

Aug 5, 2020
Hi

I managed to pick up several brand new Emulex 2 port 10Gb fiber adapter on ebay. I cant seem to find any working firmware or driver for these, I own the -U version and have the working firmware/driver for it but the N version cant get it to work for Windows 2019 or find any firmware/driver for it anywhere

This is what currently showing for me and Windows had it disabled
Image.jpg

Your help is highly appreciated if someone know a working firmware/driver for it and can share it

PCI\VEN_10DF&DEV_0720&SUBSYS_E80210DF <== hope this helps

Last edited:

blunden

Nov 29, 2019
Did you look through the older Emulex OneConnect threads here on this forum? Drivers for them were talked about recently, although that might've been for a different model. :)

You might be able to find drivers for them from server OEMs like Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc. if you can't find them elsewhere.

Reactions: Zalouma

Zalouma

Aug 5, 2020
Did you look through the older Emulex OneConnect threads here on this forum? Drivers for them were talked about recently, although that might've been for a different model. :)

You might be able to find drivers for them from server OEMs like Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc. if you can't find them elsewhere.
Thank you for trying to help , yeah I tried almost everything I was able to get for it, Lenovo, dell you name it, nothing would work, All OneConnect threads i found here are for different models mainly connect 4 cant find this N version of the OCe14102 and all the emulex i have for this mode are for the U version which wont work on it as well :( was hoping someone happen to have it since emulex site no longer working and broadcom site doesnt offer the driver anymore either as its EOL

blunden

Nov 29, 2019
Thank you for trying to help , yeah I tried almost everything I was able to get for it, Lenovo, dell you name it, nothing would work, All OneConnect threads i found here are for different models mainly connect 4 cant find this N version of the OCe14102 and all the emulex i have for this mode are for the U version which wont work on it as well :( was hoping someone happen to have it since emulex site no longer working and broadcom site doesnt offer the driver anymore either as its EOL
I understand. :)

How different are they from the U versions? What happens if you modify the inf file of the U driver or force install it?

Zalouma

Aug 5, 2020
I understand. :)

How different are they from the U versions? What happens if you modify the inf file of the U driver or force install it?
I think the boot file for it is different for this one, even the firmware, I tried to get around it wont work would need the correct firmware/driver for it

AHNCHUL

Jan 17, 2020
OCe14102-N & U use the same firmware and device driver.
And, they work on Windows 2019 without problem.

N means NIC only adapter.
U means CNA adapter support NIC, FCoE, iSCSI.

Check if there are any damaged chips or components in the adapter.

Zalouma

Aug 5, 2020
OCe14102-N & U use the same firmware and device driver.
And, they work on Windows 2019 without problem.

N means NIC only adapter.
U means CNA adapter support NIC, FCoE, iSCSI.

Check if there are any damaged chips or components in the adapter.
Thank you for trying to help, I own 7 of these N version, none would work with the firmware or the driver of the U version I tried everything