EU ebay.de HP DL360 G9 2x2690 V3, no ram, 4xLFF, €149 + 22% off code + additional €11.60 (if ship to Germany)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021

Not sure about how good is this one.
Seller piospartslap has great reputation afaik (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Don't forget to include code PIOFNJ2024 for 22% off (It should be added automatically, check just to be sure)/
There is additional voucher (add at checkout) code RESTORE24 for additional €14.90 off.

edit: formatting

Reactions: Samir

richard.dzavoronok

Jun 23, 2021
It seems that 22% off is only on ebay.de site and code RESTORE24 is active only for shipping to Germany.
Although RESTORE24 code should be €14.90 off, in the cart it's showing €11.62 :/

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 10.32.58.png

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
Ive bought alot of servers from them over the recent years.
I always just offer below their asking rather than use their codes on ebay, they usualy accept more than 22% below asking prices.

Their huawei boxes ive had 50-60% below asking accepted, they have ridiculous numbers of them afaik.
Have not tested how low they will go on their huawei scalable tho.

They also have this account repeatedly spamming the same auctions over and over that you can grab as only bidder.
Like the quanta T42S-2U (2U 4node intel scalable) they usualy have 5-8 listings out of at 149€.
Picked up a few 99€ cisco c240 m4 26sff CTOs with the 4gb sas3 card also.

DieBlub

Dec 11, 2017
Ive bought alot of servers from them over the recent years.
I always just offer below their asking rather than use their codes on ebay, they usualy accept more than 22% below asking prices.

Their huawei boxes ive had 50-60% below asking accepted, they have ridiculous numbers of them afaik.
Have not tested how low they will go on their huawei scalable tho.

They also have this account repeatedly spamming the same auctions over and over that you can grab as only bidder.
Like the quanta T42S-2U (2U 4node intel scalable) they usualy have 5-8 listings out of at 149€.
Picked up a few 99€ cisco c240 m4 26sff CTOs with the 4gb sas3 card also.
Hi, I have had my eye on a couple of servers from pio for quite a while. I think they get relisted (because of 0 bids) for auction at the same price for at least 6 months now. Afaik one can send a price offer via ebay msg (even if there is no offer option on the deal). Have you tried that yet? Any luck or experience what discounts are possible below initial bid offer?

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
Hi, I have had my eye on a couple of servers from pio for quite a while. I think they get relisted (because of 0 bids) for auction at the same price for at least 6 months now. Afaik one can send a price offer via ebay msg (even if there is no offer option on the deal). Have you tried that yet? Any luck or experience what discounts are possible below initial bid offer?
They get relisted because they have thousands they want out the door.
When they sell they still relist the same listing, so you can keep buying it at list price with only bid for most of it.

Have not tried sending offers to the PIO account, but on their main account (piospartslap) ive had many offers accepted for lower than PIO has the auctions started at.
Like stuff listed on picopartslap for 249€, auctions on PIO for 149€ and offers in 80-100€ area accepted when buying 3-10pcs.
(im outside EU, so im buying ex.vat. so its a 80-100€ offer accepted on a 209€ item not 249€ item, since their ebay listing includes vat)

I mostly stick to picopartslap, but PIO is great for heavier items.
They will still have the 39,99€ standard rate on stuff picopartslap has 199€ shipping on for me.