ebay 20% off Thru 5/18 11:59PM PT Max $50 disc

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I've not seen this posted. Limited to certain sellers.

Electronics Coupon | eBay

1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PT on May 18, 2017.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: P20FINDYOURTECH

Reactions: Aestr

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Thanks for sharing. I caught myself trying to buy things I don't need to make use of this and had to sop looking.

gzorn

Jan 10, 2017
There are a few sellers of IP cameras on the list. Problem is that it's way too much work to sift through their stores. This promo is basically a way to get you into the individual stores. No way that I could find to do a keyword search on the entire promo list. If your time is precious, this one is a time-waster IMO.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
actually there is a way to search items within those sellers (grabbed from SD):

"If you want to search within eligible sellers, click on "advanced search", enter your term, and copy and paste this in the included sellers list:

a4c, alltechwholesale, amcrestdirect, beachcamera, bidallies, caseology_store, cctvhotdeals, chubbiestech, digjungle, djiofficialstore, drivengps, dronesuperstore, electronic_express, mobilepros1, mywit, quickshipelectronics, redtagcamera, refurbforless, ritzcameras, skymallstore, spigen_inc, stem_tech, tech-rabbit, thekeykey, wwstereo, youbuyrite"

Works well for me.

Reactions: sno.cn

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016
I feel like everything I'm seeing from these sellers that I want is way overpriced, with the 20% off deal still not worth it in a lot of cases.