Can't seem to get a list of a forum member's postings

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NeverDie

Jan 28, 2015
USA
I'm trying to get a list of matt_garman's postings. It turns out we have a similar interest (low power servers), so I wanted to read up on what he has written. Here's his profile page:
https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?members/matt_garman.78/
but no matter what I do, I can't get a reference to more than the U-NAS thread that he started, even though he started other threads and participated in other threads. He has 128 postings in total, according to his profile page. And, yes, I clicked on the 128 link, but still all I get is a reference to his U-NAS thread.. How do I get the complete list in some kind of reverse-chrono-order?

I can pull up postings he did using a google search narrowed to site:forums.servethehome.com, but it's in random order. I would prefer to do the searching within servethehome.com so that the search results (postings) can be chronological.

Suggestions or advice on how to do this?

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Suggestions or advice on how to do this?
Good news/ bad news. Good news is the problem was identified. Bad news is that we are still working on a fix. Elasticsearch is triggering CSF firewall rules and shutting down access completely to the site, e.g. no nginx/ memcached/ php-fpm serving the forums nor even SSH access to the VM.