ASRock Rack B650D4U MicroATX for Ryzen 7000 processors

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Jlcraw17

Oct 26, 2023
oh wow.. I did not get that error... yes I am running 8.0.2 on three systems with vsan, however one of my 1gb ports on one of my motherboards does not work... it keeps switching to 100mbps with no connection... I think it is sharing the ipmi port but I can't figure out why this is happending on one motherboard and not the other two...

I think there may ultimately be some problems with the traces... I had to send one motherboard back becuase of the same issue with one of the 10gb ports.

Reactions: sadamahan

sadamahan

May 18, 2022
oh wow.. I did not get that error... yes I am running 8.0.2 on three systems with vsan, however one of my 1gb ports on one of my motherboards does not work... it keeps switching to 100mbps with no connection... I think it is sharing the ipmi port but I can't figure out why this is happending on one motherboard and not the other two...

I think there may ultimately be some problems with the traces... I had to send one motherboard back becuase of the same issue with one of the 10gb ports.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Confirm Esxi 8 installed fine today. Don't understand why it didn't work 2 previous times. Well all is good now, with Esxi 8 and this board! Should consider adding this board to VMWare's HCL.

Last edited:

TheTamago

Oct 29, 2022
Does anyone have any idea if X670 variant will ever be released?
I am wishful of that thinking too and they did release a deep mini-itx release not long ago. Annoying that they downgraded slightly from the AM4 X to B chipsets instead for the initial releases with AM5.

Jlcraw17

Oct 26, 2023
So now I have had 3 out of 4 of these motherboards fail the ethernet to 10mbps and not pass traffic. guessing there is some serious quality control issues putting these together.

• Sad
Reactions: abdullah

abdullah

Jan 25, 2023
So now I have had 3 out of 4 of these motherboards fail the ethernet to 10mbps and not pass traffic. guessing there is some serious quality control issues putting these together.
Very disappointing.. glad I did not order these for some server builds.

uninitializ3d

Jan 13, 2024
Hello. Please are there available options for curve optimizer and max clock boost under amd overclocking menu in bios and possibility to set negative values (to lower voltage curve and to lower boost clock)?