A1SAi-2750F Will not power up

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Arrogant

Jan 11, 2014
Ok, I can access the bios now via KVM, now I think its time to put Ubuntu on a Usb Drive and get stuff installing.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
You can probably set the BIOS setting to Power after AC Loss. That will ensure the system boots once you turn on power next time.

Arrogant

Jan 11, 2014
ITs weird. I cannot get any of the LED's nor the power/reset switch to work, but the box runs fine.

John Regan

Feb 2, 2015
ITs weird. I cannot get any of the LED's nor the power/reset switch to work, but the box runs fine.
Hi,

I was having a similar issue with an avoton super micro motherboard (A1SRM- 2758) and then I realised the pinout shown for power and LEDs is inverted to the picture shown on the motherboard so I had the power and LEDs connected wrongly ... Doh! Just in case you did what I did which is easy with the manual provided, the dark pin on JF1 is pin 1 but with the closeup view on my manual they had pin 1 bottom right when should be top left if that makes sense.

So now I don't have to turn on by IPMI but it was really cool to get to use IPMI which I might have not before .