2x8GB PC3L-10600R memory for 17 EUR incl intl shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

shhyguuy

Jul 10, 2015
eh, having trouble, won't even let me checkout.

Same thing if I try using paypal balance or ebay gift card.. oh well

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
also no problem, but max 2 items in 10 days , used my friends accounts

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I couldn't get funds in paypal to work.

Maybe they don't accept $$ from U.S paypal banks or CCs or accounts in general? It's def. weird.

PersonalJ

May 17, 2013
"This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 2 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days."

This is probably fraud, there is a strange order limit, really inexpensive pricing, and it is allegedly being shipped from Italy which delays delivery to make chargebacks more difficult.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
"This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 2 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days."

This is probably fraud, there is a strange order limit, really inexpensive pricing, and it is allegedly being shipped from Italy which delays delivery to make chargebacks more difficult.
Actually on ebay for these type of scams it's really easy to get your $$ back from ebay themselves.

Someone else had some Samsung drives for DIRT recently but also a limit, so I got 3 orders from 3 ebay accounts... within 1 day of auction ending ebay said auction no longer available but I should get my drives. No shipping info after request so I put in complaint to ebay "no item received" within 1 or 2 days they refunded my money, I did the same thing 2 weeks later on my other 2 accounts (just to see) and got a refund within 3 days in my paypal account.

The scams that are much harder to deal with are when they actually send you a box with nothing in it, a weighted box without the item, a broken item, etc... then it's you battling the seller, CC/Paypal, and sometimes ebay too. BUT, since these are much more opinionated complaints they drag-out, and require the seller, merchant, etc... to do their own research.

Cut and dry scams are quick to resolve when going through ebay.

That's my experience with numerous shady sellers, scams, etc... no matter it does take time, and if you have a lot of orders coming in like me it can be days or weeks before you go "oh shit, where's xyz..." which make the problem worse!

Anyway, I'd feel comfortable risking buying something on ebay for a 'deal'. *Documentation is Key*

abq

May 23, 2015
I have not received anything yet. May turn into an ebay claim :(

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
I had problems with EBay payment couple of weeks ago.

It went through when I retried 30 minutes later so I thought it may be computer glitch or overload.

There has been some EBay scams where seller posts item at massive (about 30%) discount, only to use a stolen (i.e. bought) credit card details to make purchase from a third party supplier and have supplier ship goods to your address (many people don't check receipt closely when they receive goods, to see confirm whether goods came from EBay seller. Here is some further information with a media link:

(Payment problems could also be EBay being cautious when goods are purchased overseas?)

EDIT: I don't know if sellers can reuse your credit card details if you make payments by credit card?
I'D SUGGEST MAKING PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL IN THIS INSTANCE.

https://forums.servethehome.com/ind...g-ebay-and-amazon-elastic-cloud-service.7365/