12gen N-series Nas motherboard (topton, cwwk, ... )

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Steffe

Feb 7, 2023
Hi,
do you have resolved the proxmox issue? I'm stuck on "'loading initial ramdisk'" (PVE 8.1).

EDIT: after a bios reset proxmox is started without problem (I rebooted 2/3 times and make all settings in bios)
No, I did not. It seemed to boot correctly every second time. Now it's been running for about a week.
Did you enable c states as well after bios reset?

vladimirar

Apr 25, 2024
Hi all. I encountered this problem - I have a CW-N100-NAS-DC board, when I plug in the AXE3000H combo card into the Mini PCI-E, only Bluetooth is visible in the system, Wi-Fi is not visible. I checked the card myself on the laptop, it is fully working. 100% the option to enable Wi-Fi is disabled in the BIOS. I've looked through the entire BIOS and can't find anywhere how to turn on Wi-Fi. Help me please.

Tremendous

Mar 13, 2024
This is not caused by the cpu Fan.
I have the same issue, if i am not Lazy anymore i will Do the BIOS Update and i am hoping this will solve the spikes

mackspain

Dec 17, 2023
Been following this thread looking to buy one of these for a while now.

CWWK teased this on their YouTube channel recently,

2 less ethernet ports, but
pcie 3.0 upgraded from x1 to x4
ASM1166 instead of the JMB585

And it's in purple!

I guess it will be up for sale within the near future.

bugmenot

Aug 14, 2017
This is interesting board, lets see how much will it cost. To bad that i already have bkhd n100 board, with this new board i think that you can get sub 10w idle power consumption (if all is properly configure)

mtdv

Jan 28, 2024
Been following this thread looking to buy one of these for a while now.
Interesting, seems to solve the problems with the previous version.
A google of the model number takes me to 畅网12代 Alderlake-N NAS主板-哔哩哔哩粉丝专供版. A quick Google-translate tells me shows the changes they're making in the PCIe allocation:

Distribution of the first edition:
4 network ports: occupy 4 channels
2 M2: occupy 2 channels
SATA1 interface: occupies 1 channel
JMB585: Occupies 1 channel
USB3.0: Occupies 1 channel
[...]
Assignments for the second edition:
2 network ports: occupy 2 channels
2 M2: occupy 2 channels
ASM1166 occupies 1 channel
PCIe 4X: Occupies 4 lanes
[...]
[USB 3] implementation comes from converting 2 lightning signals into USB3.0.

gbrossi

May 3, 2024
Hi,

I bought the CW-ADLN-NAS (i3-N305) MB from AliExpress, and after almost 2 months the product finally arrived.

Current Setup:
  • MB: CW-ADLN-NAS (i3-N305)
  • PSU: T.F.SKYWINDINTL SFX, 90-264V, 400W
  • Mem: Crucial 32GB DDR5-4800 SODIMM (CT32G48C40S5)

I have unplugged all the peripherals so that it is just the MB, Mem, USB keyboard and USB boot disk with Ubuntu 22.04. I also reset the BIOS to the optimized default setting before booting.

I have the following problem:

I'm able to access the BIOS and boot the server. But after a few minutes, the server hang/reset. After reset, server fails to boot again. It power on; CPU fan has some few rotations; and then immediately the system power off. This behavior repeats every couple of seconds. To be able to boot the server again, I need to disconnect the power cord for 3-5 minutes, and plug it back. But the same problem happens again.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Any help will be welcome.

cyfron

Mar 21, 2024
POLSKA
Cześć,

Kupiłem CW-ADLN-NAS (i3-N305) MB od AliExpress i po prawie 2 miesiącach produkt w końcu dotarł.

Obecne ustawienia:
  • MB: CW-ADLN-NAS (i3-N305)
  • Zasilacz: TFSKYWINDINTL SFX, 90-264V, 400W
  • Pamięć: Crucial 32 GB DDR5-4800 SODIMM (CT32G48C40S5)

Odłączyłem wszystkie urządzenia peryferyjne, więc w systemie Ubuntu 22.04 pozostaje tylko MB, Mem, klawiatura USB i dysk rozruchowy USB. Przed uruchomieniem zresetowałem także BIOS do zoptymalizowanych ustawień domyślnych.

Mam następujący problem:

Mogę uzyskać dostęp do BIOS-u i uruchomić serwer. Ale po kilku minutach serwer zawiesza się/resetuje. Po zresetowaniu serwer nie uruchamia się ponownie. Włącza się; Wentylator procesora ma kilka obrotów; a następnie natychmiast system się wyłącza. To zachowanie powtarza się co kilka sekund. Aby móc ponownie uruchomić serwer muszę odłączyć przewód zasilający na 3-5 minut i ponownie go podłączyć. Ale ten sam problem pojawia się ponownie.

Czy ktoś miał podobny problem?

Każda pomoc będzie mile widziana.
[/CYTAT]