1 x Seagate ST31500341AS 1.5 TB SATA-2 drive

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

madbrain

Jan 5, 2019
Tested just a week ago with h2testw . This tool fills the entire disk, hashes the content, then reads it back and verifies the hash. All came out good.

Smartctl shows 1 reallocated sector. I have never experience any problem with it.

No warranty left. I'm asking just $19 or best offer. Hope this helps someone who needs a matching drive.

Will ship to US or Canada via USPS priority at cost. Payment by Paypal or Google Pay.

seagate-1.5tb.png

Reactions: Samir

madbrain

Jan 5, 2019
Oops. Sorry. I read the rules earlier today, but somehow what stuck in my head was exactly the opposite - 1 post per item.

Not sure how I can merge all the threads now. Moderator ?

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Oops. Sorry. I read the rules earlier today, but somehow what stuck in my head was exactly the opposite - 1 post per item.

Not sure how I can merge all the threads now. Moderator ?
Easiest way would be to edit one of the threads and put everything into it. Then you can request that a moderator merge the other threads with the revised one and all the posts should move over to the new thread. :)