Search results

1. Layla

EXPIRED 1.5TB P4800X $300

One of the very few times I've given negative feedback in my > decade on eBay.
  2. Layla

EXPIRED 1.5TB P4800X $300

I finally just tested mine tonight and it does not work, seller immediately denied my return saying its past 30 days. So not a good seller if he knows they are bad but then denies returns on a technicality.
  3. Layla

EXPIRED Intel Optane P4800X 750GB HHHL AIC

Too bad it doesn't ship to the US
  4. Layla

Wholesaler for used servers?

Would be interested in a couple systems, but hard to make a bid without more detail - also no chance I could drive to VA, so I guess not relevant anyway
  5. Layla

EXPIRED Lenovo 530-8i + cables $33

Wow, this was an incredible deal that I missed out on :/ Thanks for posting!
  6. Layla

EU 2x Xeon Platinum 8259CL - EBay >> 210.00 EUR or ~229.00 US

Seems relevant: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/xeon-8259cl.33334/
  7. Layla

Arista DCS-7050TX-64-F - eBay US

Seller accepted $175 for one TBH, this seems like a great deal to me - I've been looking for one for a year, and they were selling for $450 not so long ago.
  8. Layla

SK Hynix P31 Gold: ridiculously-low pricing at MicroCenter (USA_Brick-n-Mortar)

Seems pretty standard SSD pricing right now ($50/TB)
  9. Layla

EXPIRED Micron 7300 MAX 3.2TB 80 USD

I think most of us will need more context to understand how you can claim that someone can make $100k/year for housing and providing access to 12.8TB worth of anything.. if this were the case, NVMe drives would become unobtainium (recall Chia..)
  10. Layla

Mellanox ConnectX-4 Re-flash to 100GbE?

Any updates on this thread?
  11. Layla

[FS][US][MA] EPYC 7401 24C/48T CPU, RTX 6000, and eventually a bunch more..

Hi, Long time poster, first time seller. I have sold quite a bit on eBay in the past, and have 100% positive feedback there as both a buyer and a seller: laylapersia on eBay I have a lot of hardware that I should start selling - and probably should have done so a long while ago, but alas...
  12. Layla

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Which specific changes did you make which did not work?
  13. Layla

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Selling remote access to ES/QS CPUs seems like a very bad idea - there are likely several unpatched bugs in ES CPUs that could impact both security and the reliability of computations...
  14. Layla

H11DSi-NT Oculink Ports (P2_NVME0 and P2_NVME1) do not work

Thanks a million, exactly what I needed!
  15. Layla

H11DSi-NT Oculink Ports (P2_NVME0 and P2_NVME1) do not work

2.0b (11/19/2019) 1. Changed BIOS revision to 2.0b. 2. Added "DRAM Scrub Time" to Memory Configuration. 3. Updated AGESA RomePI to 1.0.0.4 based on 5.14_RomeCrb_0ACMK012. 4. Set AMD CBS "PCIe ARI Support" item to be used instead of "ARI Forwarding". 5. Updated item string "Input the description"...
  16. Layla

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Aren't you blocking the fans on your GPU? Does it not overheat? Or did you cut a hole in your case?
  17. Layla

EXPIRED UK/EU - C240 M5 26sff - 40gbe

Agreed - anyone know if these things fan speeds can be remotely controlled via IPMI like SuperMicro servers can be?
  18. Layla

WTB 1.92Tb SATA SSD - Enterprise Class - Samsung, Micron, etc

Recognize it isn't what you're asking for, so feel free to ignore if it isn't applicable - I have 3.84TB SAS12G drives if you're interested.
  19. Layla

32GB DDR4 2666 ECC RDIMMs - $22

My thinking is that if the community knew how good some of the deals could be, more people might be a bit more patient, which could also contribute to prices coming down further.
  20. Layla

32GB DDR4 2666 ECC RDIMMs - $22

Oh, that was you who won that auction? :) Congratulations on the catch!