Search results

1. H

[FS] [US-MA-BOS] Homelab Liquidation (Lenovo Rd550 dual xeon, pci cards, SSDs, z wave , etc.)

Hey everyone I am liquidating most of my homelab as my kiddo has taken over most of remaining free time previously taken up with homelabbing. Almost all of this hardware was purchased originally by me under warranty - the few items purchased otherwise are notated. Creating my post now, which...
  2. H

WTS Norco 4224 - Southern California

I have a Norco 4224 4u rackmount chassis available for local pickup in Orange County, CA. Just over a year old, I purchased it to put my workstation machine on the rack but ultimately ran out of rack space so my workstation went back into a tower case. Have all the hardware, including rails. The...
  3. H

9364-8i Storage Spaces Direct Compatibility

So, I think I'm SOL on this, but I just went to deploy a storage spaces direct cluster and discovered that it will not accept disks on a raid controller, even if set to JBOD mode. The 3 nodes I am clustering all have lenovo 720ix raid controllers (4 once I migrate from the current in-service...
  4. H

Seagate 4TB 2.5" Externals - Newegg via Ebay $105

Not quite as good as they have been as of late, but now that the price has gone back up everywhere on these drives, this looks like a pretty good deal for anyone who missed out. Seagate Backup Plus 4TB Portable External Hard Drive with 200GB of Cloud Storag $105 w/ free shipping