Search results

1. Z

EU Huawei S5720-28X-PWR-SI-AC Switch for 500€

I was looking at amazon and found this offer: 24 port Huawei S5720 PoE L3 switch For roughly 500€ I think it is a good deal, if you are looking for 24 port PoE smart managed switch. It has 4 SFP+ ports too and ist shipped by amazon. MOD NOTE: Removed your hyperlink as it was going to YOUR...
  2. Z

EU FS: Supermicro A1SRM-2558F Barebone, Dell H310

I try to tidy up my lab to create space for new toys. ATM the parts are located in Austria (Graz area). Insured shipping within the EU is already included. Payment preferably via Paypal friends. I'm open to reasonable offers and questions. Just hit me up. Photos can be found HERE. Supermicro...
  3. Z

EU Cheap Dual 10Gb Intel NICs (82598EB)

Hey, I found those NICs (I linked the cheapest offer, the seller has more of them in diffrent auctions) today. Those are the cheapest Intel 10G NICs I have ever seen and as far as I can see the only issues are: missing SR-IOV support You have to use DACs, optics do not work (maybe) the power...
  4. Z

EU FS:10G stuff, A1SRM-2558F barebone, NAS board

Since I'm on this forum my home lab grew a little bit (doubled and tripled, lool). Normally I unload my stuff at family members, but they don't (wanna) run servers, so you get the chance. ATM the parts are located in Austria (Graz area). Insured shipping within the EU is already included...
  5. Z

SR-IOV issues with Proxmox 4.4

I recently installed Proxmox 4.4 and now having an issue with configuring SR-IOV for the Intel 82599ES 10 GbE adapter. The VM I want passthrough to is running SophosUTM9.4 which should support the ixgbe driver. First I followed the offical Proxmox PCI-Passthrough guide. So right now my Grub...
  6. Z

EU Dell N1524P New 250€

I was looking for a 4 Port SFP+ Switch when I found this one. Seller claims it is brand new and the PoE version. The non PoE version still cost around 450€.
  7. Z

PWS-721P-1R (Gold) Noise?

Hey, I am willing to upgrade my server to redundant PSU and thought that the PWS-721P-1R PSU should be the best for me considering the price and noise (and power of course). The only thing that is confusing me is that there are posts that the platinum version should be silent. I can find is a...
  8. Z

EU Xeon E5-2650 45€

Was searching on eBay for a different CPU and came over this: Intel Xeon E5-2650 SR0KQ Alternatively from the same seller with higher clock at €76: Intel Xeon E5-2665 SR0L1 The first one seems like a good deal to me, if you missed the E5-2670 flood. The second is a little bit pricy in my opinion.
  9. Z

EU Intel 910 400GB @200€

Hey, I found this offer today: Intel 910 SSD 400GB PCIe The seller claims that it was used only once. Good luck.
  10. Z

EU SanDisk Cloudspeed 960GB 280€ OBO

Found a CloudSpeed 1000 SSD today. Seller claims that it din't see the 1000h. Even I am not sure if it is a great deal I thought I post it here maybe someone can use this.
  11. Z

Ideas for a Supermicro RMA?

Hey folks, I bought a Supermicro board (X10 DRD-iNTP) here at the STH sales thread a couple of month ago. For several reasons I couldn’t test the board immediately after receiving it, until now. Turns out the board was DOA. I checked this with a Supermicro technician and I am 100 % about this...
  12. Z

EU FS: Intel P3700 800GB, 2,5"

Hey, I just realized that this drive is oversized for my home server, lol. It is unter Intel warrany until 11.30.2019 and SMART indicates it is nearly unused (Avarage NandEraseCycles=7, Max:9, Min:6). Note: The U.2 cable is NOT included Asking 565€ or 625$ worldwide shipping included Feel...
  13. Z

Intel i350-T4 Deal?

Hey, While I was searching for good offers on Quad-port LAN cards I found: THIS. Considering the fact that those cards are selling new for 300€ in Germany it looks like a sweet deal but something is telling me that it is too good to be true. Any opinions about it? BTW, if you have one or two...
  14. Z

EU Intel P3700 800GB 880€ OBO

While my daily research I found this nice piece of hardware: Intel P3700 800GB new. International shipping available. Maybe someone have use it, for my homelab it would be a huge overkill. Edit: Price drop to 850€.
  15. Z

FS: Intel/IBM S3700 200GB

Hey, I recently bought an Intel S3700 200GB drive on eBay (was kinda an impulsive buy), but right now don’t have a use for it. The drive is IBM/Lenovo branded and still sealed. I am asking 150€/165$ insured shipping included (Europe+US). Note: Im am located in Germany.