Search results

1. A

SK Hynix 1024 GB (16x64 GB) DDR4 ECC 2933 MHz RAM shows errors on the Supermicro motherboard

Hello. I have a problem: the SK Hynix 1024 GB (16x64 GB) DDR4 ECC 2933 MHz RAM, models HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM (14 pcs) and HMAA8GR7AJR4N-WM (2 pcs) shows ECC errors on two different Supermicro H11DSi-NT motherboards with two Epyc 7282 processors, as well as on two different Supermicro motherboards...
  2. A

H11DSi-NT motherboard for EPYC, one memory channel is not working after series of experiments

Hi. I bought a slightly used H11DSi-NT motherboard. I tested it with Epyc 7282 processors (4 pairs) and 512 GB of RAM (16 pieces of 32 GB each) 2666 MHz, while all the memory bars were visible in the system. Then I installed 2 Epyc 7601 processors and one memory bar in the P1-DIMMH1 slot stopped...
  3. A

Supermicro H11SSL-i and AMD EPYC 7551P: spin up and slow down the CPU fan, no info from sensors

So... The system turns on, everything works fine, except for the cooler on the processor (testing was carried out on an open stand, no other coolers were connected). The motherboard periodically spins the cooler up to high RPM (significant noise), then slows it down to silent mode. At the same...
  4. A

Supermicro H11DSi-NT and AMD EPYC 7302 don't see 1 memory stick Micron 32 GB in Slot A1 for CPU1

Hello everyone. I ran into a problem: the BIOS and Windows 11 Pro do not see one memory stick, but in the HWiNFO64 program it is determined, the manufacturer and model are specified, but the memory itself is not used. System: Supermicro H11DSi-NT dual-processor motherboard, two AMD EPYC 7302...