Search results

1. G

Summit X440-24P EXOS Image

Hello all, I just picked up an Extreme Networks Summit X440-24P from eBay. I am locked out of the console. Does anyone have an EXOS image to share? The last available was "summitX-16.2.5.4-patch1-30-LegacyCLI.xmod" Extreme support won't send it to me as the switch is considered obsolete. Thank...
  2. G

Quanta - D51PH Power supply fan control

Hi all, Back again. I hope everyone is well. Has anyone successfully controlled the fan speed on the PSUs on the Quanta - D51PH? I can control the six (6) onboard fans via IPMI commands. The PSUs are another story. The two fans are pinned at 13,325 RPM. Any help would be much appreciated...
  3. G

Mating cable / connector for SATADOM-SL 3IE3 V2 series

Hi all, Anyone have a source for a mating cable? Cheers, Bob
  4. G

WTB: Looking for a deal on used 10 to 14 TB 3.5 drives

If anyone has a line on some. Looking for 6 to 8 units. Preferably sourced in Canada. Cheers, B
  5. G

Bioshelp.com Can anyone vouch for them

Hello all, I came across Bioshelp Seems like a good source for BIOS However, the site seems to be brand new, and all posts are by the same person. Could be a restore from a crashed site. Has anyone purchased anything off the site? How did it go? Cheers,
  6. G

QCT D51PH-1ULH BIOS Update issues

Hi all, I am still working on my QCT D51PH-1ULH. I was able to update the BMC to version 3.58. This reset the password and I wasable to access it. Great news. The BIOS that was installed when I purchased the server was 3B08.06. I attempted to upgrade to 3B14 following the instructions for...
  7. G

Looking for BMC firmware Quanta D51PH-1ULH

Hi all, I am looking for BMC firmware Quanta D51PH-1ULH. I've inadvertently flashed mine with the wrong one. Thank you all. Regards, Bob
  8. G

QCT D51PH-1ULH BMC Password reset

I picked up a used Quanta D51PH-1ULH last week. So far, so good. I'm having one issue, accessing the BMC page. I get to the login and try every default user and password combination I have found. admin/admin, ADMIN/ADMIN, etc. I've tried the password reset via the motherboard jumper to no avail...
  9. G

QCT D51PH-1ULH BMC Password reset

Hi all, I picked up a used Quanta D51PH-1ULH last week. So far, so good. I'm having one issue, accessing the BMC page. I get to the login and try every default user and password combination I have found. admin/admin, ADMIN/ADMIN, etc. I've tried the password reset via the motherboard jumper to...