Summit X440-24P EXOS Image

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Gongman66

Oct 22, 2022
Hello all,
I just picked up an Extreme Networks Summit X440-24P from eBay. I am locked out of the console. Does anyone have an EXOS image to share? The last available was "summitX-16.2.5.4-patch1-30-LegacyCLI.xmod" Extreme support won't send it to me as the switch is considered obsolete.

Thank you,

Bob

Marc_

Always a school day
Jul 22, 2022
Hello all,
I just picked up an Extreme Networks Summit X440-24P from eBay. I am locked out of the console. Does anyone have an EXOS image to share? The last available was "summitX-16.2.5.4-patch1-30-LegacyCLI.xmod" Extreme support won't send it to me as the switch is considered obsolete.

Thank you,

Bob
When you say locked out, as in no password to get in? Or another issue?

Gongman66

Oct 22, 2022
No password to get in, @Marc_ . It was purchased on eBay, and the seller did not factory reset the switch. I've got to the BootRom; however, the x440 G1 does not support the "config none" command. The only way I've found is to TFTP a new image, which is the file I am requesting.

Cheers

Reactions: Marc_

Marc_

Always a school day
Jul 22, 2022
No password to get in, @Marc_ . It was purchased on eBay, and the seller did not factory reset the switch. I've got to the BootRom; however, the x440 G1 does not support the "config none" command. The only way I've found is to TFTP a new image, which is the file I am requesting.

Cheers
I've got a few summit x files if you're stuck. Latest I have for that gen though is summitX-15.3.5.2-patch1-14.xos