Search results

1. E

EXPIRED Brocade ICX7250-48P ($105/ea OBO + Reasonable Shipping)

So its as simple as uploading the saved cfg from the 6450 to the 7250? My current 6450 still using dual-mode for some of the vlans, and that can be ported over? Besides cosmetics, is the 9.0.10J firmware "better" than the 8.x firmwares?
  2. E

EXPIRED Brocade ICX7250-48P ($105/ea OBO + Reasonable Shipping)

I am planning to also migrate from my 6450 to the 7250. Please share how you move the config from one to the other. Much thanks!
  3. E

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

Where do you configure the 80 or 160MHZ in the Unleash interface?
  4. E

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Looks like Lenovo will not take foreign credit card sales
  5. E

Unable to update Win 10 enterprise LTSB to LTSC

bumping this in case a windows guru sees this;)
  6. E

Thank you. unfortunately all the solutions listed in the post did not work for me. This is whilst trying to upgrade to either LTSC 1809 or the latest version. Same error . However, I am able to upgrade if I choose NOT to keep my apps (which I need to). Is there a reliable app backup and...
  7. E

I have a couple of win 10 LTSB VMs that I wish to upgrade to LTSC I keep getting this error and the upgrade reverts back to the 2016 version(current) 0x8007001F - 0x20006 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation Appreciate any help on how to...
  8. E

Is the r730 better in terms of wifi coverage or stability, vis a vis the R610?
  9. E

Would this be possible (forcing 30+ W) for the POE version of the ICX6450 or the ICX6610?
  10. E

What is the barrel size of the plug needed?
  11. E

What is the recommended specs of the AC adapter to power the R730? Besides the one sold by Ruckus?
  12. E

Need advice to converting Netshelter 38U to 2 X wall mount racks

I have 2 4U racks that are long, along with 2 X APC 2U UPS. Everything else is much lighter and shorter. Do vertical mount wall racks work for these 4 units? Thankfully earthquakes are not a concern here in SG
  13. E

Walls here where I live are made of concrete. So as long as the rack chassis can be bolted to the wall and take its specified weight , I think it should be ok.
  14. E

My current rack gear is in a Netshelter 38 U , on the 2nd level of the house. Wife has not stopped complaining about the space it takes on the floor landing , and also the noise generated by the fans. I wish to move the gear out into 2 X wall mounted open frame racks (12 or 15U), push the hot...
  15. E

EXPIRED WD DC HC520 12TB $75

What software and commands do you guys use to check and tests these used drives?
  16. E

(US) 90 dollar Wyse 5070 Thin client/mini-server?

I am having this issue as well. And this link helped a newbie like me , at least resolve proxmox losing network connection after a few hours https://medium.com/@pattapongj/how-to-fix-network-issues-after-upgrading-proxmox-from-7-to-8-and-encountering-the-r8169-error-d2e322cc26ed However, I am...
  17. E

SAS9300-16I

I can concur that if I do not put aux power into this card, it does not behave properly if all 4 connectors are plugged in. At least in my 9300-16i.