Search results

1. K

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Take me to your dealer... are they still available for that price?
  2. K

EU (EU-IE) WTB Mellanox SX6036 or SX6018 on the cheap

Excluding - I can spend up to 240-250 on it total.
  3. K

EU (EU-IE) WTB Mellanox SX6036 or SX6018 on the cheap

I'm looking for SX6036 or SX6018 - I didn't need one when they were sold by a pallet and of course I can use one now... Unfortunately due to my life situation I'm looking for one in €200ish region.
  4. K

TinyMiniMicro w/ i5-6500T/8GB - $150

Anyone knows if those ProDesk AC PSUs are 120/240 or 120V only?
  5. K

Help Silence SuperMicro Server Fan Array

Yes. Some of those 08274s I got from that source didn't have a scratch - maybe new/old stock or perfectly refurbished. Two had a little scratches suggesting they were removed from the server. Not a single speck of dust on any of them. If they were used, they were properly cleaned. If you have a...
  6. K

0074L4 https://www.proshop.de/Gehaeuseluefter/Supermicro-FAN-0074L4-Gehaeusekuehler-80-mm/2686310?utm_source=geizhals&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pricesite 0082L4: https://www.servershop24.de/en/components/fans/supermicro/supermicro-gehaeuse-luefter-chassis-fan-80-mm-fan-0082l4/a-114999/...
  7. K

I found only a handful of fans there - usually used ones for €20 or similar. Without the shroud they are selling for around 12-15€, but you have to be very careful to ask for the ones with the plug (the plug itself is pretty finicky to crimp and costs around 1.5€). New 0074l4 costs around 17€ +...
  8. K

EU [EU-FR] [FS] Lots of RAM (16-32GB DDR3R) & CPUs (Xeons v2/v3)

If the shipping to Ireland will be reasonable, I'll take those
  9. K

Supermicro X9/X10/X11 Fan Speed Control

Just a hunch - are all fans running properly and are all in the defined zones? If just one fan is not running properly (disconnected, out of the defined RPM zone) all fans will switch to full speed.
  10. K

x9dri-ln4f returns: CC (Invalid data field in Request) So yeah - looks like on this motherboard this function is really disabled :(
  11. K

That's exactly what I did! Thanks :D And yeah - you need an eye protection - this plastic is a nasty one.
  12. K

I actually ended with removing one of the fins on the San Ace fan - the one that needs to be removed is the one that doesn't hold anything and the shrouds are left intact. Compared to what was before - even with only two fans changed it's just like night and day - I can be in the same room...
  13. K

The grey ones are no problem (they pop right open), I just don't want to break the green ones :) EDIT: yeah, just figured that out - the green one needs much more force. Thanks for the help, now I just need to cut the grey shroud to fit the new fan :(
  14. K

Sorry for waking up the old thread - I just got two of Fan-0074l4 and trying to figure out how to fit them inside the 826 in place of the original fan-0126L4. There is no way they will fit as they came in - they are just too wide (or am I missing something). If anyone can explain to me how to...
  15. K

So... was anyone able to figure out if the possibility to control fan duty cycle on x9dri-ln4f+ is possible? Funniest thing is I have two of those, identical fans. Same FW version. But one has optimal mode duty cycle 30-100%, the second one 40-100%. With my 826 case it means one can run from...
  16. K

410 on HP DL165 G7 Hot Swap or not?

He finally got a response from a datacenter. Looks like someone configured that server with hot-swappable controller, hot-swappable drives, but put a non hot-swappable drive cage... This thread can be closed. EDIT: It was all lie due to a laziness of the staff. When I called them as a tech...
  17. K

410 on HP DL165 G7 Hot Swap or not?

Maybe it's a stupid question. A friend of mine called me that his rented HP DL165 G7 is reporting a single hard drive failure. He called datacenter tech support and they said that sure, they can replace the drive, but it's not hot-swappable. Is there any way to check it? I thought that the whole...