Search results

1. W

[FS] Supermicro AOC-S3916L-H16IR-32DD cards (3x available)

Hello! I have three Supermicro AOC-S3916L-H16IR-32DD cards. These are essentially Supermicro branded 9560-16i cards. They are pulls from brand new servers, and have never been powered on other than for the burn-in testing the vendor did. I have low-profile brackets as well, but only for two...
  2. W

FS - US-TX - 4x Areca ARC-1886-16i Tri-mode RAID cards

As the title says, I have 4x Areca ARC-1886-16i Tri-mode RAID cards These are unused; they were purchased for a server that it turns out they don't physically fit in (they are too long). No cables are included; just the card in plastic clamshell with both full height and half height brackets...
  3. W

[FS-US-TX] 15x 6TB HDDs

I've upgraded my home array, so my old disks are for sale. I've got 15x 6TB HDDs. 9x of them are Seagate Ironwolf ST6000VN0033 drives, one of which is a RMA return and thus labeled as recertified. 2x of them are Seagate Ironwolf Pro ST6000NE000 4x of them are HGST 0F26900 Their dates of...
  4. W

WTS Areca ARC-1883i

Areca ARC-1883i RAID controller. It is sealed in an anti-static bag. I will be honest, at some point I had a bunch of these, some of which were sourced from eBay. I cannot remember if this was one of the eBay ones or not, so I will not claim it is brand new or completely unused, but it is...
  5. W

FS: Lenovo ThinkSystem SR635 EPYC 7402P 'system', or part out

Here is a bit of an interesting one. I've got a brand new Lenovo ThinkSystem SR635 'system' for sale. It's a 1U server, the specific model is 7Y99A016NA and you can find all the SR635 info you want over here. System is in quotes for a reason; as confirmed, this thing is almost incapable of...
  6. W

*removed*

nvm * sorry *