Search results

1. K

EU [WTB] Intel X710 or Mellanox Connect X4 LX or Connect X5 netzwork adapters (preferred Dell parts)

Hi, i need a bunch of intel X710 or Mellanox Connect X4 LX or Connect X5 network adapters. Currently they seem to be hard to get. If you have some. please let me know. I would easily need 30+ of those cards thanks, kse
  2. K

EU [WTB] 2x Supermicro SC846 or 3x Supermicro SC847 (with SAS2 or sas3 backplanes and caddys)

Hello, I'm currently looking for 2 Supermciro SC846 or 3 SC847 chassis to buy in Europe. They have to come with all drive caddys. and workimg SAS2 or SAS3 backplanes. does anyone know a source for those or have some for sale? best regards kse
  3. K

EU FS: Micron DDR4 ECC 8gb dimms PC4-3200

Hello, i do have some Micron dimms of type MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2 i do not need. they are nearly brand new. Detals for this dimm: MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2 DDR4, ECC, PC4-3200 i was thinking about 40€ 35€ each dimm. if interested, let me know kse
  4. K

EU FS: Intel RES2SV240

Hello, i upgraded my NAS to an Supermicro Chassis with integrated SAS Expander backplane. Therefore i do not need my Intel RES2SV240 SAS Expander any longer. i thought about 75€ including shipping in Europe. Please contat me if you are interested best regards, Kai
  5. K

Supermicro PSU noise while server is powerd off

Hello, i finished my rebuild of my NAS with an Sc846 nd a X10SRF-i mainboard. i replaced all internal fans with some silent 80mm fans and use a active noctua cpu cooler. So the system itself is silent. My problem is the PWS-1K21P-1R power supply. The Powersupply fan is always spinning and...
  6. K

Looking for a Chassis with 24 x 3.5" drvies 6G SATA/SAS backplane.

Hey, i'm looking for a 4U chassis with a SAS/SATA backplane for 24 hot swapable 3.5 inch drives. I do only need the case with the backplane with SSF conectors. i have seen the chenbro RM41824 and the Fantec SRC-4240X07 even used is the Chenbro way more expansive. I will cost something around...
  7. K

Transceiver programmer

Hey, companies like fs.com or flexoptix are offering programmer boxes for their transceiver modules. do you know if those are compatible to each other or if there are any programmer boxes that are compatible to every sfp+ module? best regards, kai
  8. K

EU WTB Juniper EX3300 at least 24 ports

Hello, i'm looking for a Juniper ex3300-24t / ex3300-24p or the 48port version. If you have one and if you can ship it to germany, please make me an offer. best regards, Kai