Search results

1. J

Accessing Server BIOS Remotely?

First off this is my Server Board; Server MB My main question is there a way to remotely connect to the server to access the BIOS so I can set the display to the video card instead of on board graphics? My VGA Monitor got busted in a move. I do have a video card I put in the server that has...
  2. J

Want to build a new server

Hi guys was wondering what I will need to build a server for maybe under $1000 if possible? What I would like the server to be able to do is Run Windows Server 2022,VM's,My own Email and Web Server,Game servers,Unraid. My current server that I do have was told it wouldn't be good for running...
  3. J

Temps - X9DRH-7F

Hi guys I am concerned about my temps. I just recently discovered the software for my MB. I built the server sometime in 2019 and never used the software or anything and the last time I looked at IPMIView on there site I thought it needed to be paid for. So the past few years I never thought...
  4. J

Installing memory on the Supermicro X9DRH-7F

Before I ask this question I did read the manual that supermicro has on their website,still confused :( I will have the Supermicro X9DRH-7F,I will have 64gig 1066mhz ram yea I know its low speed but was told memory speed on server is not important. I am confused on how to install the memory I...
  5. J

Planing to buy my first server

I hope this is the correct place for this. Ok I was recommended to come here to ask my question from someone that has been helping me since I got the bug of wanting my own server lol. I am a newbie when it comes to servers please be patient. Here is the server I want to get I was pointed to...