Search results

1. Wasmachineman_NL

(NO LONGER LOOKING) Looking for Canada reshipping help

Dazmode has a single R9 Fury X waterblock left, but they don't ship outside of Canada. Is someone interested in reshipping the block for me to my USA contact?
  2. Wasmachineman_NL

Heavily consolidating my systems

Problem is: where do I start? Should I just consider parting out the Better Retro Rig and one of the backup rigs? (5950X, C8DH, Vega FE, 64GB 3733 CL17 B-Die) Getting money for them is nice, but the space I'll free even more so.
  3. Wasmachineman_NL

So I just bought a DeskMini X300

What am I in for? Aside from it being a compact powerhouse and ironically way, way faster than my seedbox.
  4. Wasmachineman_NL

EU NL/BE ONLY: Radeon Pro VII €329

https://www.megekko.nl/product/10925/1137635/Workstation-Videokaarten/AMD-Radeon-Pro-VII-16-GB-Hoge-bandbreedtegeheugen-2-HBM2-
  5. Wasmachineman_NL

WANTED: 3090 Ti Suprim X

Title. I'm getting very, very ****ing tired of AMD jank in the main rig and I want MOAR VRAM for things like VRChat.
  6. Wasmachineman_NL

Low 3.3V rail on Corsair HX1200, time to replace?

I noticed my bench PSU (a dirt cheap HX1200 I bought a few years back used) has a rather low 3.3V rail voltage, around 3.15V according to the P6T7 WS it's SuperIO controller. Should I consider replacing my PSU at this point?
  7. Wasmachineman_NL

EU 5-pack Arctic P12 PWM PST fans €24+free shipping

Notebooksbilliger has a rather good deal on the 5-pack Arctic fans, bought two of them: Arctic P12 PWM PST zwart value pack | Kastventilator van 120 mm | 5 stuks | NBB.com - Elektronica koop je bij NBB.com Dunno how to switch language unfortunately.
  8. Wasmachineman_NL

Shipping something to the USA question

Anyone know a cheaper way to ship stuff from the Netherlands to the USA? PostNL wants €160 for two parcels and i'm quite sure I can do better than that.
  9. Wasmachineman_NL

Dirt cheap SFX/TFX PSU question

I'm looking for a options regarding the above to power my external water cooler. Hardmode: modular, since I only need a single SATA power connector. Molex power bricks are garbage compared to a good PSU. Ask me how I know.
  10. Wasmachineman_NL

EU Amazon Prime Deal: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB €139

https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B0B9C4DKKG Prime only :|
  11. Wasmachineman_NL

Turning my HAF XB Evo spare parts build into a NAS?

I have a HAF XB Evo with water cooling, a ASUS CH7, 3950X and a RX480 Nitro right next to me i'm thinking of turning into a NAS. What would be the best way? Ditch the water cooling and RX480, go back to AIO cooling, and buy a ****ton of HDDs to put in it?
  12. Wasmachineman_NL

EU Cheap Ruckus ZoneDirector 1100

https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/computers-en-software/accesspoints/m1937547198-ruckus-zonedirector-1100-wireless-controller-incl-voeding Might be something for the ones that have Ruckus APs. Cheapest I could find on eBay is €70 in the UK or US.
  13. Wasmachineman_NL

WANTED: 3.84 TB Samsung SM863/SM883 SSDs, Xeon W3690/X5690

Looking for a few 3.84TB Samsung SM SSDs. Preferably SM883 but SM863's will do too.
  14. Wasmachineman_NL

EU FS: Intel Core i5-6500T's for TMM machines

Upgraded my seedbox to a i7-6700T and parted out a dead ThinkCentre TMM machine so I have two of these left. €35 each. Am open to serious offers on these too.
  15. Wasmachineman_NL

Calling Dell for a discount or price match?

I'm interested in buying two UltraSharp U3023E's, Dells site has them for €1556 with VAT and a reseller (Paradigit) has them for €1440, I already tried chatting with a representative but they wouldn't match the price. Should I just call them and ask for a discount or price match?
  16. Wasmachineman_NL

EU FOUND: sanely priced 5950X or 5800X3D

Title. Sanely priced as in €400 or less.
  17. Wasmachineman_NL

Not too expensive NVMe SSD with high TBW rating

What's out there? I don't want to keep raping my 980 Pro by extracting the stuff I download on my OS drive. Bonus points for highly consistent performance.
  18. Wasmachineman_NL

Extreme idle power discrepancy 3950X-5950X

Look at this shit, this is my 3950X with PBO enabled on a ASUS Strix B550-A Gaming I use in my wipe/bench rig: And this is the 5950X in my main, also PBO enabled: Why is there such a ridiculous idle power discrepancy between these two computers? Both systems are using 3600 MT/s RAM, my main...
  19. Wasmachineman_NL

EU Not too expensive AM4 board that can handle a 3950X (FOUND)

Boards like the ASRock B550 Steel Legend, MSI B550 Unify-X or ASUS Crosshair. Having just spent €75 on a Strix B550-A Gaming that ended up having a dead USB controller i'm quite pissed and want a WORKING board for my wipe/bench rig.
  20. Wasmachineman_NL

Looking for a UPS

Since power issues are becoming more of a looming threat on the horizon i'm looking into buying a UPS for my desktop so I can gracefully shut it down should the need arise. Problem is: which one? I'll be powering two HP Z24i's, my main rig in sig, and when shit actually hits the fan it would be...