EU Amazon Prime Deal: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB €139

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
the 990 pro had so much trouble that samsung instructed amazon to redirect support problems to the samsung customer support.
Samsung customer support will look at smart data from samsung magician and tell you straight that if problems continue without anything showing up in magician and you send the ssd in they will only erase it and send it back.

I put mine into the ps5 and only gt7, which saves the progress in the cloud, is stored on that ssd...

Reactions: Samir

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
the 990 pro had so much trouble that samsung instructed amazon to redirect support problems to the samsung customer support.
Samsung customer support will look at smart data from samsung magician and tell you straight that if problems continue without anything showing up in magician and you send the ssd in they will only erase it and send it back.

I put mine into the ps5 and only gt7, which saves the progress in the cloud, is stored on that ssd...
Haven't had any issues with my 990 Pros so far, firmware upgrades are a must though.

Reactions: Samir